Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Projects....



Well, I am consumed by the world of baby! I've started looking at things in stores and online and have been inspired to make them for much less money! My latest project (yesterday that is), is a pacifier saver. I've found some at Target that were okay...but found some fun and pretty ones online for much more money. So, if you know me, this wouldn't surprise you at all, I've looked at them and figured out how to make them and bam.....my first two I made out of fabric and I am going to try ribbon next. So, here is my latest project....

4 comments:

Kelly T said...

Please take me seriously when I ask if I can order one... Will's is cute but a little too un-flexible. Let me know what you think - I would love to be your first customer! You did a great job!!

Andrea Kay said...

Ooooh, I'd love to try it out on Will. I'll make a "boy" one and you'll have to let me know how it works! Its difficult making these things without a baby around to try them out on just yet!

D's Mom said...

So stinkin' cute! You are SOOO talented!

Jackson Pierce said...

well, here goes. great to finally see the infamous Walters blog. Judging by the amount of shoes, accessories, and photogenic-compatibility of her parents, I would say that Mattie will be one adorable baby. *for the record, the "parents" comment was to ensure I don't get any unnecessary tickets in your husband's jurisdiction. :) Y'all have a great day/night!