Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am feeling truly blessed right about now. What an amazing journey the past nine months have been. I've had to slow down significantly this past week, mainly due to a cold and being very pregnant! During that time I have had a lot of time to think and reflect on my journey. I know that God has truly blessed me in my life. It is hard to believe that it has been three years since Jeff and I decided to expand our family. There were days that I doubted if I would ever be a mom, days of hope thrown in from time to time and now days of pure joy. I can look back now and see that God really is in control and knows what is best for each of us. Jeff and I are in the right place now to have our baby girl. We had a lot of things to accomplish and experience before Mattie Kay was created. I so look forward to meeting her and to see what is in store for the Walters Household! For all of you that have prayed for us and our Mattie Kay, I say thank you. I know that I have a few short weeks left to go (well, you never know do you?)....so, more prayers and good thoughts are always welcome! This is all new and a bit foreign to us, so we are hopeful it will all go smoothly! We look forward to what is to come and to be able to share it with all of you!

No comments: