Friday, July 11, 2008

Ahh Memories!


My college roomie stopped by last night.! Rachel is headed to Arkansas to visit friends but stopped in Wichita! I haven't actually seen Rachel since my wedding which is nearly four years!!!! It was so good to see her. We seriously started talking about all the people we knew in college, where are they now.....all of our roomies with us and of course the fun things we did! Ahh, I loved college. Too many fun memories!
Rachel is still living in Denver, CO. She is a nurse and will be a "traveling" nurse at the end of the year. That means that she gets to travel around the states and work in hospitals for a couple of months, then travel to the next place. She is excited about it! So good to see her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat that you got to see Rachel! That's a cute photo.
And I agree with you...college WAS fun. Really good times. :)