Wednesday, July 16, 2008

An update and a video....

I wanted to update everyone (okay, the few that actually read my blog) on the police officer that was shot. Jeff and I went to the hospital to see him yesterday and he is doing so much better! I have lost count as to how many surgeries he has had....but he's on the mend! He was in such good spirits. Hopefully, he will be released by the end of the week. He has several months of rehabilitation to endure and I'm not sure he's looking forward to that! A person that lives in the neighborhood that the shooting occurred, actually grabbed his video camera and shot video of what happened. To me, it was really emotional to watch. It makes me feel so good to know that my husband is on a team of officers like this. You see what happens when one of them is in trouble or hurt..

No comments: