Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody! I took a few photographs of my trees and decorations before it is all destroyed in the morning! I hope that all of you have a wonderful day with family or friends! The first photograph is my fun tree, it is bright green, black and white (Jeff does NOT like this tree because it is not a traditional tree.....I am not sure I would even know how to do a traditional tree anymore!).

This is my outdoor/woodsy tree. This happens to be the same tree that my little Molly manged to pull down! Its a big tree! She just doesn't know her own strength!

And the final photograph is just for my pure enjoyment. I found an old sled and ice skates at the flea market and I think I got them for a bargain! I just love the way they look next to my fireplace. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

Looks good - wish I'd seen it in person. You're so talented with decorating!