Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nope....not gonna happen (yet)....

I have had a few inquiries of why I am not posting "belly bump pics". Well, let me explain. I am having a little belly anxiety. So far, I have been very proud of my cute belly and the fact that you can tell I am pregnant. But a few nights ago I was out and about and ran into some people I knew. When they saw my belly they all gasped and asked if I was expecting twins. Hmmm, no I am not expecting twins, am I really that big??? So, at 15 weeks along, I am keeping my belly to myself. Note to anyone reading this....if a pregnant girl shows you her belly, don't gasp....it isn't nice.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I understand. I don't think I posted any pictures either. Oh wait, I didn't have a blog then. I remember when people said that to me when I was pregnant with Clark. I hated that too. Look great.

D's Mom said...

You look adorable! Ignore those people. I had people who thought I was big too. It was annoying. Just remember you're growing a healthy baby in there! :)

Kelly T said...

Oh my. Seriously, there is always going to be someone who will say things like that. You really look adorable and you don't look like you're having twins.

Andrea Kay said...

I don't think I look bad and I see my bare belly daily....pretty sure there is only one baby Walters in there! And seriously, I'm tired of being told, your carrying high or your carrying low or it must be a boy or or it must be a girl. What in the world? Can't wait for the belly touching to begin....eeek